Maintenance Manager - Renewable Energy
Up to £40,000 plus benefits incl. van and bonus
Oxfordshire (Field based)
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Manager, to oversee and develop a strong maintenance team for a number of Renewable Energy / Anaerobic Digestion / Process Plant sites across the UK. Our client is a leading organisation within the Renewables and Recycling sector, with the requirement for a Maintenance Manager to join their team.
As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a developing a strong maintenance team (identifying areas for training)
- Managing and improving the planned maintenance schedule (PPM)
- Planning maintenance/shut downs/outage works
- Producing forecasts and contributing to financial planning and budget development
- Overseeing the recruitment of maintenance team members
- Assisting the Operations Manager ensuring the facility is operated efficiently
- Ensuring compliance at all times with company procedures and health & safety legislation
- Liaising with internal/external management to ensure best practice is maintained
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have relevant Engineering qualifications and proven experience in a management position. You will also need experience and a background working within the Power Generation / Renewable Energy / Energy from Waste / Process Plant sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the management of multiple sites across the UK, working predominantly within the Oxfordshire and Southern UK region. A full UK driving licence is required.
The package on offer for this position includes an attractive salary up to £40,000 (depending on experience), plus company benefits including a van and bonus (up to £5,000).
If you are interested in this position, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.