Maintenance Planning Supervisor - Landfill Gas
£40-50k DoE + company benefits
Permanent, Full Time
Our client, a leading company working within the power generation and landfill gas (LFG) sectors, currently require a Maintenance Planning Supervisor / Senior Maintenance Planner to join their team. You'll be based in their offices in the Oxford area and in charge of supervising & leading the team responsible for developing & scheduling maintenance plans to ensure the optimisation of asset and gas engine performance.
As a Maintenance Planning Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a small team of 3-5 planners to develop maintenance schedules & plans which will maximise the performance of the company LFG assets and gas engine sets.
- Providing the management team with daily & weekly generation and maintenance forecasts.
- Liaising with the operations manager to optimise the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedules.
- Supervising the team responsible for scheduling the work for PPM technician and calling out the reactive technicians to respond to breakdowns and bring the asset online.
- Developing and improving the CMMS system, acting as the super user and using this to produce reports.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need proven experience in a similar Maintenance Planning Supervisor / Senior Maintenance Planner role with a background in the power generation / landfill gas (LFG) sectors. You'll also need to have experience working with CMMS / SCADA systems to optimise asset performance. Hands on experience in the maintenance of landfill gas engines / CHP systems would also be highly desirable.
They're offering a competitive salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience, plus company benefits. If you'd like to apply for this Maintenance Planning Supervisor / Senior Maintenance Planner position, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.