Maintenance Supervisor - Oil & Gas
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Astute are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join the Maintenance Team on an Oil Terminal in Cheshire.
Reporting to the Terminal Manager you will be responsible for planning and co-ordinating all maintenance activities on site. This includes planned, reactive, outage works and plant modifications.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and co-ordinating all plant maintenance, outages, improvement projects and project work on site.
- Developing and managing the welfare of the maintenance team.
- Developing and delivering the maintenance philosophy on site, in line with Client requirements, this includes measuring performance against KPI's and management reports.
- Carrying out on-site audits, and championing the continues improvement policy and management of change.
- Liaise with relevant parties to agree project schedules and provide Maintenance support for all projects.
- Ensure all documentation is accurately stored on the sites CMMS (Engica Q4) as well as all project files and technical documentation.
- Plan and control the sites maintenance budget
- Providing engineering and maintenance guidance on all terminal incidents including commissioning, outage, unplanned/planned events and projects.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following experience and qualifications:
- Minimum HNC in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Supervisory working experience in a 24/7 heavy engineering process plant (Oil Refinery, Energy from Waste, Power Station etc) - Royal Navy Petty Officers (Marine Engineer) would also be welcome to apply
- PSSR Knowledge
- Engica Q4 experience
- H&S Aware - Worked to a safe systems of work policy including Permit to Work, RAMS, Isolations etc
If you are interested in this position, please contact Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.