Maintenance Team Leader - Power Plant (Energy from Waste)
Salary Up to £43,000 + 15% Bonus + Benefits
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Team Leader to join the maintenance department of a relatively new Energy from Waste Plant in Shropshire. You will play a lead role in the plants daily planning, scheduling and supervision of all maintenance work to ensure efficiency in the EfW Power Station. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly-desired employer with an excellent bonus and benefits package and a chance to develop your career and personal skills.
As a Maintenance Team Leader, your duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Supervising all maintenance carried out on site, planning and coordination of the Maintenance Department to ensure efficiency
- Ensuring drawings and logs for the whole plant and equipment are kept up to date using CMMS
- Management and recording of maintenance duties including; repair of electrical and mechanical apparatus, fault diagnosis, installation, calibration, hydraulic and pneumatic control systems to ensure minimum downtime
- In charge of the modifications and updates of Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&ID's), panel drawings, hydraulic & pneumatic diagrams and mechanical engineering drawings etc.
- Responsible for staff reviews including but not limited to; probations, disciplinary and grievance procedures whilst also carrying out training and development programmes for staff members
- Ensuring top quality health and safety procedures are carried out such as risk assessments and method statements for maintenance tasks
Requirements and Qualifications
To be considered for the Maintenance Team Leader vacancy, you should have:
- HNC/ ONC or equivalent qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
- At least 4 years previous experience in a heavy engineering environment including; Energy from Waste, Biomass, Gasification or Paper Mill
- Good experience in Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of maintenance techniques and procedures related to continuous process control systems
- Understanding of CMMS and SAP to create maintenance tasks and purchase orders
- Exceptional knowledge on steam boilers and an understanding of Pressure System Safety Regulations would be bonus
Our client offers a great deal of benefits if you were selected to be the new Maintenance Team Leader
- Competitive Salary of £43,000
- 15% Bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
If you are interested in the Maintenance Team Leader position, please see below contact details should you want to know more information and ask for Olivia Naylor.
T: 02392 288 208
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.