JOB TITLE Maintenance Technician (elect biased)
LOCATION Fawley, Hampshire
SALARY Competitive salary, pension & bonus
Our client is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually. With their efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste they manage they are currently able to recycle 60% of that waste.
They require a Maintenance Technician (approved Electrician) to work at Fawley, carrying out maintenance, testing and repair on a range of plant and equipment found at their High Temperature Incineration Facility.
Your principal responsibilities will be to (but not limited to):
- Undertake the duties of an Authorised Person Electrical AP (LV) to ensure that all electrical maintenance, system installations, testing and repairs are carried out efficiently and safely according to the current IEE regulations.
- Other required preventative and breakdown maintenance of electrical installations
- Identifying and implement improvements to equipment, processes, systems and procedures
- Ensure health, safety, quality and good engineering practice standards are maintained
- Willing to assist other maintenance technicians in their work
- Willing to take part in "On Call" system in case of any breakdown
To be considered for this position it is expected that the successful individual will have the following:
- proven (post apprenticeship) experience ideally gained in a Chemical, Waste Incineration or Power Generation environment.
- Ability to Install new and Inspect existing electrical installation.
- Capable of working closely with the operations team, with a focus on reducing downtime and overall operational effectiveness of the Facility.
- ECS/JIB Electrical Apprenticeship Served
- 17th Edition IEE Regulations
- Inspection, Testing and certification of electrical installations (C&G 2394 & 2395) or (C&G 2391)
- Process and control systems (PLC)
- IPAF/MEWP User Operator
This is excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded Waste Management business at there Hampshire based facility. If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org phone 02392 288214.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.