6 Month Contract
We are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to work for our Client to work within the Operations Department of their manufacturing organisation.
- Working within a team providing support to manufacturing cells identifying and implementing improvements in the manufacturing processes
- Supporting the introduction of new processes and process equipment to the manufacturing environment ensuring it can be operated effectively and that it adheres to all Health and Safety standards
- Identifying and delivering engineering solutions to business areas including productivity improvements and new product introduction
- Supporting the implementation and development of leading edge lean manufacturing methodologies and techniques
- Working with Project Teams providing input into new developments by applying your technical and personal skills to ensure new products are brought into production on time, meeting the required quality standards and within budget.
- The successful candidate will have considerable experience of working in a Manufacturing Engineering role, including taking a leading role in process management
- Ability to look beyond current processes and bring alternative experience and ideas to improve current manufacturing processes
- Experience in a manufacturing support role is essential, as is a strong manufacturing mentality
- IT literate with a strong knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated with the ability to work undertake multiple tasks methodically and efficiently and meet required timescales
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully integrate into multidisciplinary and cross functional teams
- Hands-on with a creative approach to problem solving and with the ability to translate engineering requests into workable solutions
- Strong customer focus
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.