Mechanical Designer - Power Generation
Salary - Competitive
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Designer for a major client of ours who are a leading provider of Clean Energy Equipment on Energy from Waste, Biomass and Oil & Gas projects.
As Mechanical Designer typical duties will involve:
- Researching, designing, manufacturing and testing mechanical equipment
- Managing budgets, materials and design specifications
- Working as part of a team on cross department projects
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
- A relevant technical engineering qualification such as a degree in a mechanical engineering / product design discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of CAM, CAD, and 3D CAD
- Knowledge of Heat Exchangers, Fired Heaters, Boilers, Pressure Vessels, Ducting Systems, Piping Spools or Piping Supports
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more information, call Astute Technical Recruitment and speak to Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.