Mechanical Service Technician
6 Month Contract
Based Out of Cambridgeshire
£25 - £28 Per Hour, Limited Company Rate
Our Client provides sustainable solutions for the renewable energy industry and the conversion of waste to resources.
As a Mechanical Technician, working within a small team, you will be responsible for conducting reactive, pre-planned, service contract maintenance and Performance testing on a variety of Anaerobic Digestion sites across the UK.
Ideal candidates would be mechanically focused around process equipment but our client will consider candidates with an electrical and mechanical experience.
Essential Knowledge and Desirable Experience include:
- Experience of working on reactive, pre-planned and service maintenance in a Mechanical service technician role.
- Demonstrable experience around Pumps, Valves, Gearboxes and other mechanical process related equipment
- Previous experience of working with Anaerobic Digestion would be desirable
- PC literate with MS applications
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Happy to travel around the UK to client sites and stay away when required
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.