Mechanical Site Engineer
6 - 12 Month Contract
Our Client is a provider of services and solutions from concept through to design, installation and completion of construction.
We are recruiting for experienced Mechanical, Electrical or Civil biased site staff to work on water related projects. You will report directly to the Site Supervisor/Site Manager and be based on both clean water and wastewater sites across Hampshire.
As an Mechanical Site Engineer you will be tasked with carrying out discipline specific as well as general site installation work.
- Discipline specific installation work on clean and waste water sides i.e. Mechanical or Electrical installation work
- General site installation work
- Fitting, assembly and commissioning of equipment and materials in accordance with regulations, procedures and specifications
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Site based experience gained within the UK water industry having worked on multiple projects with key water suppliers
- EUSR Water Hygiene Card or other relevant plant cards
- Confined Spaces experience/qualifications is desirable
- You will be based locally in the Hampshire area
- A positive, can-do attitude towards both work and health and safety
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.