Mechanical Supervisor - Night Shift
6 Month Contract
Up to £350 Per Day, Limited Company Rate
Our Client is a provider of high tech facilities and large-scale projects in a range of industries and has experience of delivering design, engineering and construction resources for these projects.
We are looking to recruit a Mechanical Supervisor to assist with the final stages of construction and completion of the project by covering the night shift duties.
- Lagging and insulation installation for pipework and associated equipment
- Check site installations to ensure compliance with the specification and drawings
- Ensure that the installations are carried out to an excellent standard and in accordance with the work specification
- Ensure that all work on site is carried out in accordance with current legislation, the Company's Health & Safety Policy and that safe working procedures and practices are implemented
- Management and coordination of subcontractors and direct labour
- Monitoring progress against the project plans
- Maintenance of accurate records, progress schedules and daily diaries
- Ensure site instructions are issued to maintain progress of the works
This role will be a 4 on 4 off shift pattern working 12-hour shifts.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience of working within Energy from Waste, Biomass, Gasification or Power Generation is essential for this role
- CSCS Card
- SSSTS or SMSTS qualification
- Qualification in construction e.g. HND, Degree or equivalent
- Proven experience of working in a similar role on large-scale construction projects
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.