Office Manager - clean energy company. Farringdon, London EC1. Base salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
This a great opportunity for a bright, ambitious, office/business administrator to take responsibility for the smooth running of the office for a fast growing clean energy firm (c.35 people) based in Farringdon.
The company develops software and battery technology that helps reduce CO2 emissions. They've recently secured significant funding and are expanding their team.
There is an opportunity to support individual departments with projects, and therefore the chance to develop skills and progress within the company as it grows. So the role will suit someone on an upward career trajectory and a high degree of initiative.
You're a Bachelors degree level graduate with solid experience working in an office environment.
You have a very proactive approach, great communication and people skills, high quality standards and strong attention to detail, as well as being an accomplished user of MS office and other desktop applications.
You're adept at supporting business projects as well as the on-going running of the office with tasks such as document filling, copying/printing, dispatching documents, ordering supplies / equipment, managing front of house (reception) liaising with suppliers, supporting HR issues including assisting with recruitment, and on-boarding of staff, co-ordinating team calendars etc
Essential skills / experience
- Degree level education.
- Minimum 3 years' post graduate experience in a busy office environment.
- Flexibility - no single day will be the same in this role.
- Accessibility - each member of the team will look to you for support.
- Excellent organisational skills - you will need to manage and prioritise multiple live tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, professional telephone manner.
- Good MS Office skills
- Excellent references
- Experience in a high growth environment
- Advanced IT skills to act as IT support to other team members
- Qualified first aider
- Familiarity with working with a range of software collaboration tools (such as Confluence,
Competitive base salary circa £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience and working hours, core hours are Monday - Friday 09:30 -18:00 (but there is flexibility).