Offshore Logistics and Installation Engineering Expert
Intelligent Employment are recruiting for an offshore Logistics and Installation Engineering Expert, to join a blue chip, multi-national organisation, specialising in Wind Energy.
The responsibilities as the Offshore Logistics and installation Expert includes offshore project installation strategy and cost optimization, equipment development, and solution design for on-site installation. Also covering optimization, new solution and efficient project execution in this area. Your responsibilities will include;
- Take an active role in offshore wind project readiness and delivery. Support project manager to create transportation and installation concept and plan.
- Lead the design of offshore turbine installation strategy and process, based on cost evaluation and individual site specifications.
- Provide requirements for turbine design based on cost and safety optimization of transportation and installation.
- Installation concept optimization, leading developing of project specified required transportation and installation tools solutions
- Design Solution for on-site offshore installation
- Support weather window and cost evaluation model optimization for offshore project installation
- Team building and developing. Experienced in managing project teams and delivering technical projects, preparing and following up contracts with external suppliers.
Work location is Aarhus, Denmark.
Founded in the 1990’s, my client is one of the world’s leading Wind Power companies, with a presence in 6 continents. They are a fully integrated business that spans the whole product life cycle, including R&D and manufacturing, investment, sales, and service.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com