Offshore Stock Keeper/ Warehouse Manager
|Job Title:||Offshore Stock Keeper/ Warehouse Manager|
|Start Date:||July 2017|
|Contact Name:||Simone Kang|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2017 08:59|
An experienced Offshore Warehouse Manager is needed for a July start, for a wind farm based on an SOV currently in O&M stage. the position is initially for 3-4 months, with option to extend thereafter
The role would include;
- Purchasing: coordinating, checking and advising about the site needs/demands (all kinds except office/sanitary related).
- Defining the technical scope (supplier contact) of needs/demands and preparing a proposal to be approved by management, then inform Site Support to order.
- Provide input to Purchase Order overview (both material & service)
- Equipment preparation; create the right sets for the work to be done according to planning/coordination
- PPE inspection / tool calibration / registration
- Optimize/improve site processes in general but specifically warehouse
- Stock/store management: goods receive (physical check, MIGO), SAP management (dispatching, picking, materials mgmt), define minimal stock levels based on availability and supply timeframe,
- Keeping track & trace for goods which are in the shipping prices between supplier and site.
- Create stock positions in SAP
- Registration of tools and PPE including certificates before use
- Physical check new deliveries (completion, damages, back order)
Experience/knowledge of working with operations management systems (SAP)
Pro active/ Independent
For further information, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's