Onshore Wind - Site Manager
|Job Title:||Onshore Wind - Site Manager|
|Contact Name:||Max Nicholson|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2016 14:21|
Key Account-abilities are, but not limited to:
* Ensure all site works are carried out under the Site Rules, the Work Control system and Wind Turbine Safety Rules.
*Feed into annual budgeting and planning for each wind farm.
* Carry out safety inductions, manage contractors and manage on site risks.
* Emergency provisions are in place and adhered too.
* Supervise construction and balance of plant works
* Provide first line response to site Project Manager's and Senior Representatives of all parties
* Monitor the day to day work, issues and risks on the site
* Oversee construction works of turbines, civil and site electrical systems and sub-contractors.
* Development of good working relationships with O&M contractors, landowners and local stakeholders.
* Provide site information to the Asset Manager and other internal teams in to support the management of construction
* General legislative compliance and housekeeping of construction site, in addition to carrying out audits.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience within the wind industry of at least 3-4 years. Having an engineering or related degree will be of benefit. First hand construction experience will be advantageous. Swedish proficiency is essential.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's