Operations and Commissioning Engineer
Up to 6 Month Contract
£20 - £25 Per Hour Limited Company Rate
Our Client is looking for an Operations and Commissioning Engineer to work in the Kent area on a range of operational water sites.
- Onsite testing and commissioning of ongoing projects
- Assist in ensuring quality of deliverables meets business and regulatory requirements
- Undertake commissioning responsibilities under HSE Legislation under direction of the Discipline Lead Engineer
- Analysing and providing technical solutions as appropriate
- Design review in accordance with legislation, standards and specifications
- Onsite surveys and inspection of works in accordance with standards and specifications
The successful candidate will possess excellent technical knowledge and the ability to work as part of a team, coordinating and interfacing with other engineering disciplines and departments within the wider organisation. You will have a proven track record of water treatment process knowledge, instrumentation and control systems.
- HNC, Degree or equivalent in Engineering or similar discipline
- Membership of an engineering institute or working towards a level of professional registration
- Experience in operations and commissioning
- Good people management skills with the ability to influence outcomes and staff
- Team player with the ability to work closely with peers to see projects through to a satisfactory close
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent technical expertise with the ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making in complex situations
- Experience of technical report writing, editorials skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in the design and specifications for water related projects including treatment plants, pump station and pipelines would be beneficial
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.