Operations and Maintenance Manager. Location: Northern Ireland. Salary: £40,000 - £45,000!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking an O&M Manager to handle the daily operations and maintenance of an AD Plant. Ensuring the operation of the AD plant runs to schedule and approved O&M budget, whilst avoiding delays, reduced production and/or delayed processing of delivered biomass materials.
- Practical hands-on participation in all O&M tasks
- Establishment and upkeep of PPM regime and daily work procedures for staff
- Reporting of plant performance and activities
- Implementation of emergency procedures
- Accidents reporting and investigation
- Health and welfare on site
- Control of risk. Risk Assessments & Method Statements for works and access etc.
- Goods reception and registration
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures, visual inspections of work and frequent tours of the site
- Conducting regular site safety checks
- Cleaning and house hold of the whole site
- Certificate of Technical Competence (WAMITAB Level 4 / COTC)
- AD Experience
- Qualified First Aider