Operations Manager. Location: Home Counties. Salary: £65,000 + Package!
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking an Operations Manager to manage the smooth operations of a new facility being developed by a pioneering Waste Management Company. Within this role you will be managing a cutting edge organic waste facility, leading all site operations from day one.
The role involves:
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety, ensuring that all necessary permits are achieved/ met
- Management of all daily operations including site personnel and compliance
- Plan daily activities based on process demands and scheduled works
- Optimizing site performance to maximize productivity and profitability
- Overseeing development projects
The ideal person:
- Previous experience as a Site Manager, Operations Manager or General Manager of an Anaerobic Digestion plant, IVC facility or Composting site
- Awareness of the market and financial drivers, with an ability to identify opportunities to increase revenue or deliver savings and propose solutions in a clear concise manner
- Ability to oversee and plan operations and manage staff and equipment to optimise production
- Adept at managing and liaising with third party authorities such as the Environment Agency, etc.
- Good communication skills
- IT Proficient
This is a confidential role and so further information can only be provided upon successful application.