Intelligent Employment are recruiting an Operations Manager to lead an Operations Department, integrating the functions of manufacturing, installation, execution of projects, operation and maintenance (O & M) of wind turbines
As the Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Leading the Operations Department under its responsibility in accordance with the guidelines established by the Management.
- Preparation and monitoring of the annual economic budget.
- Continuous improvement of methods and product in coordination and collaboration with the Department of Technology.
- To lead, coordinate and supervise the assigned team ensuring the development of its collaborators and the fulfilment of the objectives of the department according to the procedures, quality levels and safety standards of the Group.
- Design and implement improvements in the manufacturing procedures according to the quality standards, costs and results established by Management.
- Purchasing and provisioning of components, as well as tracking of suppliers and warehouse management.
- Certification of suppliers for the manufacture of components, installation and maintenance of wind turbines in the different markets.
- Execution of projects in coordination with the Commercial and Engineering department.
- Define procedures for the installation of wind turbines.
- Define O & M procedures for wind turbines.
- Establish work plans for both own staff and external companies, which will enable the fulfilment of the contractual commitments assumed in relation to O & M of the turbine fleet.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Higher Industrial/Civil Engineering qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in positions and similar tasks.
- English proficiency.
- Strong technical knowledge of manufacturing processes and their relationship to costs and the means of production required.
- Extensive knowledge of the sector of metallic materials and of machinery and mechanical and electrical components.
- The experience in the development of suppliers and in the implementation of industrial plans, as well as in Quality Systems will be valued.
You would be working for a solid, international business group, with great projection in the sector of the renewable energies. The project is a decided commitment to position itself in the first line of the world within market in full development and with great future prospects, for which the group is endowing itself with the best technical and human means.