Overhaul Team Leader £34,000 - £38,000 North West and South Yorkshire Areas
My client is a power generation business, with an exciting new opportunity for an Overhaul Team Leader to join the company and assist with developing the maintenance team.
Responsible for diagnosing faults with CHP sets you will:
- Assess the engine, from top end through to heart and bottom end.
- Advise the best course of action on product repair or replacement
- Advise the cost to the company and compare against budgets
- Plan around remedial work and ensure minimum downtime on sites.
- Assist in the scheduling of maintenance programs.
- Perform as well as leading and coordinate the repair/overhaul.
This is still very much a hands-on position, however, the opportunity will also provide the successful candidate with a new skill set to assist with developing your career.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Diesel Generator Engineer, Gas (Natural, Biofuel, or CHP) Engineer, or a Marine / Heavy Duty Engineer with a strong knowledge of the large engine repair and component replacement.
Prior experience leading teams or assisting with training Colleagues, Technicians or Apprentices would be highly beneficial.
- £34,000 - £38,000
- Company Vehicle
- Company Contributory Pension
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Health Care Scheme
- Career Development Opportunities
- Childcare Vouchers
Please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy for a confidential discussion
Key-Words: Overhaul, Repair, Replacement, CHP, Gas Engines, Volvo, Mercedes, Jenbacher, Cummins, CAT, MWM Deutz, MTU, Perkins, FG Wilson, SDMO, Leader