P6 Construction Project Planner
£25,000 - £50,000
My client is a well-established company going from strength to strength, delivering multi-disciplined projects on a nationwide basis.
Due to an influx of sustainable orders as well as some exciting new projects, our client is keen to speak with knowledgeable P6 Project Planners who possess proven experience gained in the Construction sector.
A dynamic and confident Planner with excellent communication skills required to proactively develop and deliver construction plans in conjunction with the project managers.
As a key support function to the Projects department, your responsibilities will include:
- Schedule engineering projects
- Interact and become a key member of the delivery team providing a quality service to support the effective delivery of the project.
- Support delivery of project to cost, time and quality.
- Develop the appropriate quality plan / schedule in line with the project scheduling principles and processes.
- Monitor and progress the planc/ schedule and make changes as required.
- Support and guide project manager to monitor and identify programme specific risks
- Evaluate & record project progress against plan
- Ensure the plan is kept up to date with any agreed changes to scope
P6 Primavera Planning experience is essential as is construction planning experience!
- Basic salary £25,000 - £50,000
- Company and Personal Performance Bonus
- Company Pension
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Mobile phone
- Outstanding career progression!
My client is able to offer considerable opportunities for career advancement for those who wish to develop their positions in the business.
The organisation has a strong strategic plan, which will ensure not only a great working environment, but a leading and stable company who will thrive in this sector.
For further information and a confidential discussion regarding this exciting new opportunity, please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy