Revit Piping Designer. Location: South East. Salary: £280 - £350 per day!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Piping Designer for a leading international EPC Main Contractor who is currently in the process of delivering several Energy Generation Projects across the UK.
- Proficient experience of Revit and Navisworks
- Mechanical Engineering qualification or equivalent, plus 3 years’ post-qualification experience
- Sound organisational, inter-personal and customer care skills
- Broad experience in the design, installation and management of utilities and services
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and on own initiative
- The post holder should possess a current driving licence
- Experience of design of pipe rack supports and combination of supports for ventilation ducting, electrical and control cable trays
- Experience of Quality systems to BS EN ISO 9001
- Have experience in power generation or industrial sector of mechanical services design
- Experience of Stress analysis calculations, in particular for steam generation systems around boilers and turbines
- Experience of routing / limitations of design within buildings would be an advantage
- Experience in the planning, organising and control of sub-contractors, be able to provide services to agreed standards, time scales and budgets