H9 Technical are currently working with a major contractor within the Energy from Waste industry who are looking to recruit a multi-disciplinary Planner, on an initial 6 month contract, for a construction project in Kent.
An immediate start is available with a highly competitive rate of pay should you have the following background:
- Primavera P6 software experience (will consider MS project)
- Coordination of multi-disciplinary works including Civils, Mechanical, Electrical
- Strong technical background, ideally some form of engineering/ construction experience
- Ability to manage and scrutinise sub-contractor schedules and construction delivery schedules
- Good communicator able to interact with all parties effectively
- Previous experience of working on major new build projects, ideally within the Power Plant sector such as Energy from Waste, Biomass, CCGT, CHP etc.
More information will be provided to relevant applicants upon receipt of application so please respond today or contact Mark at H9 Technical on 0203 371 8915 to apply.