Plant Manager - Renewable Energy
Up to £35,000 plus benefits
We are currently seeking to recruit a Renewable Energy Site Manager / Plant Manager / Lead Engineer / Operations Manager, to oversee & manage the day to day operations at a 24/7 process plant. Our client is a leading organisation within the Renewable Energy sector, with the opportunity for a Plant Manager / Lead Operator to join their team based in Kircaldy, Fife.
As the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing & managing daily operations on site
- Monitoring plant control system (SCADA)
- Leading staff on site, overseeing 3rd party workers & contractors and monitoring performance
- Planning & managing the process to ensure maximum efficiency/output
- Monitoring & reporting on feedstock quality and digestate volumes
- Ensuring health & safety procedures are followed at all times
- Conducting & planning routine maintenance
- Drafting method statements & risk assessments
- Maintaining important documentation
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this position, you should have relevant experience in a Management position. Ideally you will have experience working within a heavy process environment and hold a relevant engineering qualification (HNC, HND, or similar). You should have experience working on a 24/7 process plant (chemical, power generation, or similar).
The package on offer for this position includes an attractive basic salary up to £35,000 (depending on experience) plus company benefits including holidays, pension, life assurance.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.