H9 Technical are currently recruiting for several O & M related roles including a Plant Operator to work on a major Energy from Waste plant in Yorkshire.
This particular role, which will be worked on a Shift basis will act under the direction of the Shift Team Leader and ensure the safe and efficient operation of a high pressure boiler, generator and auxiliary plant.
You will form part of a shift pattern that covers days, nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Assisting the Shift Team Leader with the safe operation and monitoring of plant via the DCS from the control room. This includes boilers, turbines, pumps, water treatment plant, cranes and mobile plant
- Working with the STL to ensure compliance with all aspects of the plant environmental permit, reporting any non-compliance to the STL Monitoring pressures, temperatures, flows and emission levels etc.
- Perform routine plant inspections and walk rounds as required collecting and recording data Working within the Company Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems Monitoring stock levels
To be considered for this Shift Plant Operator position you must have:
- A relevant technical qualification such as an HNC/ONC/NVQ in an engineering discipline At least 4 years' experience in an operations/engineering role on a power station.
- This could be energy from waste, coal, CCGT, biomass, CHP or nuclear.
- Ideally an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification A flexible approach to working/shift patterns
Whats on Offer:
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the Shift Plant Operator vacancy as follows:
- A highly competitive salary
- Company pension
- Excellent holidays
Interested? Please respond to this advert ASAP or contact Mark at H9 Technical on 0203 371 8915 and we will be in touch in the near future to discuss these roles with you in more detail.