Power Generation Manager - National Opportunity £50,000 - £60,000
Renew Consultancy has been instructed by a leading power generation company, who have a newly created opportunity for a Manager to join their thriving business and utilise teams of Engineers across the country.
This is a national role with travel required weekly and presents an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual looking for a challenging and fulfilling career move.
This position combines a mix of technical understanding with commercial acumen.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Writing SLA agreements for the maintenance of large engines used within power generation
- Specifications for equipment improvements and procedures
- Contractor agreements
- Managing the day to day requirements of engine overhaul teams and CHP Engineers.
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Company Car
- Company Contributory Pension
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Health Care Scheme
- Career Development Opportunities
- Childcare Vouchers
The successful candidate will likely come from a diesel or gas power supply, or maintenance and service background. You will hold a strong appreciation for service schedules, contractual requirements, and a understand of component failures, coupled with a desire to expand upon your leadership and management capabilities.
For further informational and a confidential discussion, please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy
Key Words: Service, Maintenance, Power Generation, Diesel Generator, CHP, Contract Manager, Supervisor, Operations Manager, Area Manager.