Power Generation Project Manager - Yorkshire Area
Our client, a project based power generation business is seeking a Technical Project Manager to assist with a new influx of high tech, specialised STOR projects ranging from £1 million - £60 million.
Representing our client, you will be tasked with:
- Running multiple projects
- Owning responsibility for the day to day running of contracts
- Liaising with clients and end users
- Approving and providing RAMS.
- Acting as the single point of contact for all commercial and technical matters
- Ensuring the supply, build installation, commissioning and delivery of projects, on time and within budget
- Managing sub contractors
- Managing teams of Engineers
- Providing accurate budget control.
The Exciting Part:
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 33 Days Holiday
- Generous Bonus
- Company Contributory Pension
- Company Car Allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Extra Company Perks & Awards!
Exceptional communications skills and strong technical capabilities, combined with leadership skills are essential at this level, coupled with a proven background in the standby / prime power market.
For further information and a confidential discussion about your next career opportunity, please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy.
This advert and its content are copyright of © 2018 Renew Recruitment Consultancy Limited, all rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.