Our client is a leading UK engineering consultancy firm and they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Senior Infrastructure Engineer or Principal Engineer to join their successful team in Leeds. This represents the opportunity to join a fast-paced but supportive team and assume technical, commercial and financial responsibility for a diverse portfolio of private and public sector civil infrastructure projects spanning the residential, retail, retail, commercial, health, leisure, energy and industrial sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Manage the preliminary and detailed design of civil infrastructure including roads and drainage for a variety of development proposals
- Production and review of designs independently to meet all required standards
- Client liaison and communication with internal design teams
- Use of key industry software packages to produce drawings
- Support and mentor more junior members of staff
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree qualified and either Chartered or near Chartership
- Demonstrable experience in the management and delivery of civil infrastructure schemes ideally within a consultancy environment.
- Extensive experience in the technical aspects of highways and drainage design, as well as adoption issues (S38, S278, S104 etc)
- Experienced in the use of relevant software such as AutoCAD, Civils 3D, PDS and WINDES
- Knowledge of legislation and regulatory requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business development acumen and commercially astute
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Liam Madden on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com