- Global Engineering firm
- Long list of reference projects in Australia
- Key appointment for Renewable division of company
A highly professional engineering services firm that is a well-regarded name in the Renewable Energy sector world over. This company has mature internal processes and support systems, offers innovative technical services to a range of infrastructure sectors and has a long history of success in the Renewables space in Australia.
You will form strong working relationships with clients (mainly contractors & project owners) to deliver technical services through the construction phase of their projects.
As Principal Engineer, you will manage & put together specialist technical teams for onsite delivery who will provide project management services & support and technical design review.
- Degree qualified in engineering (ideal not essential)
- History of providing technical and engineering services for construction phase of large wind farms (100MW+)
- Diverse engineering experience and skills with the ability to add value to a project from conceptual stages right through to construction & commissioning
As well as a competitive remuneration package, you will also enjoy employee benefits such as flexible work arrangements, additional annual leave (purchased pre tax), discounts with partner program, company shares & community engagement initiatives (to name a few).
To be considered please apply below attaching resume (word format) and a brief cover letter addressing the selection criteria above. For a confidential conversation to understand further details of the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org.