Principle Process Engineer. Location: South East. Salary: £350 - £450 per day!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Principle Process Engineer to join one of the Leading Consulting Engineering Firms in the UK to work on Water and Wastewater treatment projects for water companies and local authorities across the UK and overseas.
- Prepare or supervise own design calculations, tender documentation, scheme evaluations, design statements and other reports as identified in the Project Management Plan on assigned projects
- Monitor quality of own discipline team work in accordance with good practice, relevant standards, Codes of Practice, current design methods and Health & Safety legislation
- Check/ approve own discipline work, as identified in the Project Management Plan on assigned projects
- Carry out other duties identified in the Project Management Plan on assigned projects
- Have a good understanding of all relevant standards, Codes of Practice, Health & Safety Legislation and current process design methods and provide general technical support to own discipline team members
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of own discipline standard specifications as required
- Assist with monitoring, planning and forecasting utilisation of own discipline team members and project resources
- Comply with BMS Procedures
- Undertake the role of the Project Manager as and when required
- Undertake the role of Line Manager as and when required
- Science or Chemical Engineering Qualification
- IChemE (or working towards)