Process Commissioning Engineer - Gasification
12 Month Contract
£350 - £400 Per Day Limited Company Rate
We are currently recruiting for a Process Commissioning Engineer to work for our Client on a Gasification Project in Scotland on a long-term contract basis. This role is being offered with a choice of working patterns.
- To support the commissioning team: organising and planning for the process start up and testing through to writing takeover (Commissioning Completion) reports
- Working with Project Managers/Commissioning Managers and the overall project team to plan and document intentions at an early stage
- Developing commissioning plans
- Ensuring all necessary commissioning documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Process Commissioning Engineer background
- Good fault-finding skills
- Gasification experience is essential ideally from an Energy from Waste background
- Demonstrable work experience in a similar capacity on similar projects and complexity would be an advantage
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to work for a client with an expanding portfolio of power projects within the UK.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Samantha on 02393 910026.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.