Process Commissioning Lead - Water
££ Salary Negotiable
Our client is looking for an experienced Process Commissioning Lead to work on a Waste Water Treatment Works in the Manchester Area.
The ideal candidate will lead Process Commissioning activities associated with WwTW's on a modernisation project, specifically surrounding Activated Sludge Processes.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Assist with the enabling of new systems within the existing wastewater plant
- Complete planning and documentation associated with process commissioning activities
- Liaise with M&E Commissioning staff and activities as required and directed by the Project Commissioning Manager
Skills and Experience;
- 5 years UK Waste Water experience
- Waste and Sludge Treatment experience is essential
- Must be Process biased
- Ideally previous United Utilities project experience/understanding
- Experience of inlet screening, PST, ASP, FST, SAS/ RAS
- An awareness of Electrical, Mechanical and ICA activities
- Qualifications - Chemical, Waste Water processes to include Activated Sludge (ASP), CSCS, SCADA/ data recording
- Ideally living local to the area
If you are interested in the role or would like to find out more, please contact Claire Hawes on 02392 288 282 or email Chawes@astutetechnical.co.uk
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.