Production Supervisor - High-Tech Manufacturing
Up to £45,000 (DOE) plus company benefits
We are currently seeking to recruit a Production Supervisor / Manufacturing Supervisor, to lead & manage a team within a high-technology manufacturing environment. Our client is a global leader within its market, specialising in manufacturing a cutting-edge technology.
As a Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team in the lean production of a range of high-tech products
- Ensuring safe & efficient operations at all times, and ensuring quality standards are maintained
- Planning for capacity against customer demand forecast / managing this against actual demand
- Organising the team to meet production targets
- Working with the engineering team on new product introductions, managing through development, prototype and production cycles
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a relevant Technical / Business qualification (Degree / HNC) and experience working within a high-technology manufacturing facility. You should have a strong understanding of manufacturing processes, ideally related to electronic assembly / optical fibre handling. You should have experience leading & managing a production team in a manufacturing environment.
The package on offer for this opportunity includes an attractive salary up to £45,000 (depending on experience), plus company benefits including pension, holidays and healthcare. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.