Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Project Developer to assist with the development of concepts for wind parks as well as planning, construction and operation. You should have between 3-5 years’ experience in wind farm project development.
From their location in Cuxhaven, you will take over responsibility and implementation of the overall technical project management (planning, development, control, processing), with the help of appropriate departments, several parallel wind power projects for our target regions. You will report directly to department management.
- Identification of suitable locations.
- Development of wind farm concepts and securing suitable sites.
- Assess potential sites regarding planning, licensing, construction and operation of wind parks.
- Presentation of pre-contractual negotiations with landowners, authorities, farmers, energy utilities, etc.
- Initiation and implementation of approval procedures (BImSchG).
- Control and management of the cooperation partners and service providers.
- 3-5 years of experience in wind farm project development.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Technical, Environmental or Economics degree and/or adequate training combined with several years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Autonomy of the role requires the ability to work, think and act independently.
Our client is a leading German wind farm project developer. For over 25 years, they have been supplying the entire value chain of development, project planning, realisation, financing, sales, repowering and operation of wind parks at home and abroad from one source. At sea, offshore wind parks are developed up to construction level. In addition to its business in the established German home market, they are internationally positioned to profit from the enormous growth potential of the global wind energy market and is expanding into dynamic growth markets.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com