Project Manager x 2
We are currently recruiting for two Project Managers to join our Client on a contract basis. The role will consist of the successful delivery of the construction and commissioning phase of a new project.
We are looking for experienced Project Managers that have had exposure of managing multi-million projects. You will oversee the full project development from beginning to end, from construction to commissioning. The successful candidate will be confident in developing full scale project plans, planning project timelines and milestones, develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and presentations.
- Managing the full life-cycle of projects from initial planning to execution
- Define project scope, goals, timelines, risks and contingency plans
- Ensure all installations are carried out to spec
- Degree Qualified
- Project Management Qualification
- Experience in a Project Management role (ideally from an Oil and Gas background)
- FEED experience
- Experience of working with Gas Turbines, Heat Exchangers, Heat Recovery Systems and Pressure Vessels
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.