Project Manager/ Team Leader - Tunneling - Hydropower
|Job Title:||Project Manager/ Team Leader - Tunneling - Hydropower|
|Salary:||£121065.38 - £161420.50 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Gareth Johnston|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2017 06:10|
Resident/Site Position - Large Scale Hydro project
Long Term Contract
Working with a firm that is a market leader in engineering works within the field of civil engineering, I am currently seeking a highly experienced Project Manager (Tunneling expert) with a background in Hydropower/Water resources.
Located in the South Asia region, this role will require candidates to be based full-time (6 days per week) on the project site.
- Oversight of contractor designs and advising on modifications
- Supervision of progress of works throughout construction (If required)
- Oversight of quality of materials/ purchasing
- Measurements of quantities, costs and legal aspects
- Project scheduling, planning and delegation of responsibilities
- Day to day management of site team (Recommendations on increase/reduction of manpower)
- FIDIC contractual management, negotiation, management of bidding processes
- Reporting to senior stakeholders, detailed report writing
To be considered candidates should possess the following experience:
- At least 20 years' experience within Hydropower/ Water Resource projects
- Bsc in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering
- Have worked as a Team Leader/Project Manager on at least 5 projects (At least 2 in design oversight and 3 in construction supervision)
- Strong tunnelling bias towards work history with particular expertise in NATM techniques (TBM exp not required)
- FIDIC contractual management
- Experience throughout South Asia/ South East Asia region considered advantageous but not essential
This is an urgent position, on a live project, and therefore suitable candidates should be available immediately or at least within 1 month.
If you would be interested to apply for this position and believe you have the necessary skills, please send on a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com ASAP for a confidential discussion.
Registration ID- R1550425
License Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321