Intelligent Employment are seeking an experienced Project Manager to be responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of the project assigned in either its initiation or and/or its execution part.
- Being the project representative at internal or external events and meetings including the support to BD process, negotiations with suppliers, relations with key stakeholders, and participation at marketing or technical events when related to the projects or areas assigned.
- Business Development Support
- Lead project development from the technical and operational costs side.
- Site audits, identification of civil, mechanical and electrical design opportunities and constraints.
- Evaluation and recommendation of major civil, mechanical and electrical design & components.
- Interaction with local developers on job sites to answer questions, review requests, revise designs as needed to accommodate unanticipated field conditions.
- Support the BD team by reviewing BD documents and estimate project costs based on preliminary project information and draft engineering design packages.
- Coordinate with SCM quantity take-offs and costing of the projects.
- Validate estimates through risk reviews, management reviews, and past performance.
- With the support from SCM, ensure that project costs are properly categorized and that a feedback loop mechanism is in place to compare and adjust estimating costs vs. actual project costs (i.e. production rates, cost of materials, etc.).
- Coordinate with permitting, resource assessment, construction and design, and financial analysis throughout the development process.
- Supporting development of partnerships with other Power Plant developers
- Performs risk-analysis /forecasting for assigned projects in order to minimize negative impact on Company
- Lead EPC contracts negotiations together with SCM, legal and BD to achieve the optimum result.
- Project Execution Management
- Actively participate with SCM in EPC and other subcontracts agreements negotiations and closure.
- Approve and take full ownership of project execution budget and schedule.
- Control work carried out by subcontractors, engineering firms and tech advisors in a daily basis to achieve projects completion and commissioning on time and budget within the quality and safety highest standards.
- Coordinate all other functions of the business in order to achieve results.
- Be the focal point of all execution related issues for the rest of the organization and external stakeholders.
- Safety procedures and regulations
- Coordinate and supervise communication and control of safety procedures, from awareness to auditing process in order to guarantee service level agreements and to comply with regulation procedures
- Cost control
- Support budget control and carry out a close and constant cost control, clearly interpret changes to the budget and respond to these and manage changes implementing risk mitigation plans and maintain contact with Cost Controls to track and correct changes in project costs in order to meet expected project results.
- Project Planning
- Support and prepare project planning, implement changes in planning, updating internal system and finding the right client/ company match and support the Head of BU to create planning forecast for 6-8 months in order to meet execution level required.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- MSc Electrical, mechanical or Civil Engineering, PMP, PRINCE2.
- A minimum of 10 years’ working experience in a similar position in EPC contractors, Developers on Renewable energy (preferably in operations)
- Knowledgeable in Project management, cost control, contract management, projects development, PV plants.
- Experiences in renewable energy with primary engineering companies, EPC companies preferred.
- A leading role in project management and knowledge and experience in technical software typically used in renewable industry preferred.
- Skills and Personality: Enthusiasm / Flexibility / Team work / Leadership / Communication / Client orientation / Resistance to pressure/ Hands-on.
- Market knowledge of competitions, EPC contractors, other suppliers, local and international electrical regulations etc.
A global leader in the solar industry. The Company distributes its solar products and sells its solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customers.