Nature & scope
The Project Manager takes in charge the management of projects of a Business Unit with as main objectives the match to the budgets, timings and customers satisfaction.
You will be responsible, in cooperation with the departments in question, for:
- The execution of a project from the request for price or signing of contract through to its completion (collection of payment and handling of claims) seeking the best combination between:
- the optimisation of the financial results and techniques specified in the contract
- the customer's satisfaction
- the project's budgetary (forecast and follow-up), contractual and financial management, incorporating good risk management
- the management of the project team
- The synchronisation and leading of the various projects assigned, ensuring adherence to deadlines and to the different specifications of each one.
- The coordination and planning of the operations assigned to each participant.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Project Manager - Water Treatment
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Water Treatment|
|Contact Name:||Jackson Humes|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2017 11:37|
Nature & scope
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Water Quality Specialist - India
Mechanical Site Supervisor
Mechanical Site Engineer
Business Development Manager
£38000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits