Project Planner/Planning Engineer
Long Term Contract
Mid October Start
Our Client is a UK based construction management company providing UK and overseas customers with total project control and cost-effective solutions for their construction projects. Our Client offers technical expertise and specialist construction teams from inception to completion of major construction projects.
The successful candidate will be working alongside in-house management and engineers to plan the procurement and construction phase of an Energy from Waste and CHP plant. You must be conversant in Asta Powerproject, Primavera and MS Project.
The role will involve planning the integration of procurement, civils and process plant installation particularly where process plant installation is concurrent with civils activities. The successful candidate will be conversant in cause and effect analysis and scenario writing.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Project planning experience within the construction industry i.e. Energy from Waste plants, Biomass plants or large process plants
- Previous experience of seeing an Energy from Waste project through to completion would be advantageous
- Conversant in cause and effect analysis and scenario writing
- Previous experience of using Asta Powerproject, Primavera and MS Project is essential
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline, or equivalent
- Experience of working within budgets and timescales
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
This role is likely to start on a part time basis, hours to be confirmed, until the civils work starts in March 2018. The role will go full time from March 2018 and is expected to be extended until 2020. As part of this role, regular travel to Germany for meetings will be essential however there is not a requirement to be conversant in German as the senior team are fluent in English.
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.