JOB TITLE QHSE Advisor
LOCATION South based covering Cornwall, Kent, Lincoln, Cambridge & Birmingham
SALARY Competitive Salary plus Benefits plus Bonus plus Car (or car allowance)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a QHSE Advisor to join our clients Southern Regions Team looking after the Cornwall, Kent, Lincoln, Cambridge and Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Our client is a global leader in environmental solutions, providing a comprehensive range of waste, water and energy management services designed to build the circular economy and preserve scarce raw materials.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a QHSE Advisor to join our clients' team looking after their Southern Operations to help strengthen the safety culture within the diverse activities across the Industrial Customers Business. Ideally an experienced QHSE Advisor who has ideally worked in the energy / waste / water industry.
Your principal responsibilities will be to (but not limited to):
- Provide professional advice and support on all Quality, Health and Safety (QHS) matters to all levels of employees within the business.
- Be visible on sites and contracts across the South Region, identify gaps in the management system and make recommendations for improvements.
- Implement improvements and then ensure operations are in compliance.
- Assist in setting operational team safety objectives and assisting operational teams in achieving the Company QHSE objectives.
- Undertake audits against established management systems
- Work independently yet engage as part of the bigger QHS team and carryout work as directed by your QHS Manager.
- Ensure training is provided for all levels of employees in relation to Health, Safety & Environment.
- Supporting the delivery of projects across the IC Business
- Essential - NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) Certificate or equivalent.
- Appropriate level of experience within a health and safety role.
- To have worked in an energy / waste / water related environment or industry Site services is desirable
- NEBOSH Construction certificate is desirable
There is an excellent Salary plus Benefits package plus Bonus plus Car (or car allowance) for the right candidate
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 023 92 222 964 and speak to Don
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.