We are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager to join our Client who are at the start of a multi-million-pound new build project. The successful candidate will have the personality and enthusiasm to interface effectively at all levels whilst managing the Quality systems for this project.
- Lead and implement innovation in all aspects of quality control and quality assurance
- Ensure quality monitoring and appropriate checks are in place
- Effectively communicating across all levels of the organisation
- Production of Quality documents (Change Control, Quality Agreements etc.)
- Degree Qualified Engineer with strong experience in quality engineering/manufacturing engineering or a similar role
- Experience in a Quality Manager role (ideally from an Oil and Gas background)
- Experienced in technical and professional leadership and coaching of a team
- Ability to influence
- Extensive experience of quality assurance tools and methodologies - problem resolution, root cause analysis, audit and compliance checking, KPI management
- Ability to lead and manage quality improvement projects/activities
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.