A growing and ambitious Global Wind Power company based in Scotland are now looking Quality Inspector to travel and inspect Wind Turbines across the UK and Ireland. The role will be based out of the Glasgow office.
Perform the inspection of quality according to internal policy and client specifications, ensuring the integrity of functional and perceived quality of the product/service.
Main functions include:
- Perform the product/service evaluation and elaborate reports according to company requirements.
- Monitor the output measure using the methodology of continuous improvement.
- Check final product compliance with the specifications.
- Perform appropriate checks to verify the correct execution of the product ensuring that includes appropriate documentation.
- Manage nonconforming material in physical and SAP system.
- Monitor Out of Control specifications that may cause incidents.
- Collaborate in forums, committees and working groups related to the definition of Best Practices in Quality in order to contribute to the improvement and standardisation of the process.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the specifications for process and product/service.
- Check and ensure the proper maintenance and condition of tools and supplies used in the process of site assembly and final product storage.
- Collaborate in the implementation of actions necessary to resolve deviations from audits.
- Collaborate in the analysis of internal incidents to launch corrective actions.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Vocational Technical School in Engineering Technical Studies
- 2-4 years' experience
- ISO OSHAS
- Must have right to work in the UK and also the full UK driving licence
- Flexibility to travel across the UK and Ireland
- Second language desirable
- Strong IT skills
If you would like to find out more about this position and to be considered please contact: James McNair on 0131 510 9100 and apply with your latest CV.