Quantity Surveyor - Water Infrastructure
Competitive Salary plus benefits
Our client is looking to strengthen their Commercial Team with several Quantity Surveyors to deliver one of the largest water infrastructure projects in the UK. With sites in London you will provide Quantity Surveying services to ensure all contractual and financial entitlements are fulfilled.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Managing Quantity Surveyor your duties will include:
- Assisting with the preparation, submission and agreement of interim payment applications to maximise the clients cashflow
- Coordination to ensure all contractual requirements are complied with
- Accurate measurement and identification of variations
- The production of final accounts and additional cost claims
- Placing sub-contract orders and agreement of final accounts
- Keeping on top of income from interim applications to make sure it is received on time
- Measure and control key finances
Skills and Qualifications
To be considered for the role, we are looking for:
- Civil or Mechanical Engineering background
- Experience with NEC option C form of contracts
- BTEC or higher in Quantity Surveying (Degree would be ideal)
- A strong knowledge of the Water/Wastewater industry
- CSCS Card
- Strong financial skills
- Background in design & build industry or Water
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send a CV to Dan Grosvenor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call into the office on 02392 288 286.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.