Recruitment Consultant - Power Generation
£16-25,000 plus car allowance, significant commission (£65-70,000 OTE), and competitive benefits
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our industry leading Power Team, supplying technical staff required to construct, commission, operate and maintain power stations of all shapes and sizes.
We are looking for experienced and trainee Consultants alike. Experienced Consultants should be able to demonstrate a successful recruitment career. For those new to the industry, this is an excellent opportunity to start your career in recruitment. You don't need any previous recruitment experience, as all training will be provided.
As a Permanent Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle. This means managing every aspect from developing the initial business opportunity to placement of a candidate. Typical duties will include but are by no means limited to:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities, this will include cold calling/ meeting clients.
- Managing existing client accounts to maximize revenue generating opportunity.
- Negotiating terms of business and offers of employment.
- Using internal and external databases, as well as your professional network, to identify potential candidates.
- Qualifying candidates against vacancy requirements by means of a face to face or telephone interview.
- Creating enticing job adverts and administering responses.
- Formatting CV's and writing comprehensive cover notes to sell suitable candidates against vacancy requirements.
- Preparing candidates for interview by providing comprehensive research materials, instructions and conducting pre-interview sessions during which you will advise candidates on interview techniques etc.
- Administering our internal database.
- Fielding internal enquires.
We're growing fast and looking for individuals that can grow with us. There is plenty of opportunity for career development with clear and achievable goals in a supportive environment. This is a difficult and demanding role, but we pride ourselves on having a great culture that empowers our people to reach their full potential, with the opportunity to earn great money along the way.
We firmly believe in fairly rewarding our people for their hard work and as such offer generous commission structures, competitive salaries and excellent benefits as follows:
- Basic salaries ranging from £16-25,000 depending on experiance
- Our current Recruitment Consultant OTE is c£65-70,000 pa, achievable in 2-3 years, with the potential to earn significantly more
- Flexible 25 days' holiday (plus bank holidays) with the ability to buy and sell holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company car allowance
- Company mobile phone
- Flexible start/ finish times
- Regular incentives
- Professional qualifications in recruitment - NVQ
- Pleasent working environment with industry leading tools
- An environment that enocourages you to achieve
We are located in the prestigious 1000 Lakeside offices which are easily accessible from the M27/M275. Lakeside also boasts great public transport access including free shuttle bus, free parking and great facilities.
To be considered for this opportunity you should demonstrate:
- A high level of self-motivation to succeed
- An inquisitive nature with a willingness to learn
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills both face-to-face and over the phone
- A high level of integrity
Previous experience in customer service, inbound/ outbound sales or recruitment would be advantageous as would a professional qualification ideally in a technical subject.
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 288 210 and speak with Matt Dickens.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.