H9 Technical are currently working in partnership with an exclusive Waste Management client to recruit for a Regional Manager, based in the North West of England, who will have responsibility for several major recycling facilities in the area.
The role has arisen due to a retirement within the company and is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join one of the most reputable companies in the sector.
We will consider candidates of varying backgrounds/ experience levels, such as Operations/ Maintenance/ Production Managers within this or a similar industry, looking to take on wider responsibility.
You should have the following core competencies:
- 10 years+ Operations and Maintenance experience, ideally (but not essentially) within the Waste Management sector
- Financial acumen and commercial understanding of how to run a profitable facility and achieve strong results
- Solid engineering background and technical understanding, ideally with formal qualification
- Good communicator who can liaise with people of all levels including local authority representatives
- The ability to be not just a manager but a leader within the business, and motivate O&M team within your region
- Specific knowledge of MRF/RDF plants would be beneficial
What you will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Bonus up to 30%
- Company car
For more information please respond to this advert and we will be in touch to provide a full job specification and further details of the role.
Confidentiality is ensured at all times.