JOB TITLE Regional Workshop Manager
LOCATION St Albans
SALARY Competitive salary plus car allowance and excellent benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Regional Workshop Manager to join our clients Fleet Team to cover St Albans and other sites within the region.
Our client is a global leader in environmental solutions, providing a comprehensive range of waste, water and energy management services designed to build the circular economy and preserve scarce raw materials. This will a be permanent role, to be based in St Albans with cover required for 2-3 other sites within the region.
As Regional Workshop Manager, you will be responsible for planning and supervising the maintenance of a mixed fleet of vehicles and equipment across multiple sites within your allocated region.
Your principal responsibilities will be to (but not limited to):
- Supervise Workshop Staff.
- Undertake diagnosis of vehicle and equipment faults, major component overhaul
- Schedule the planned servicing and inspection of vehicles and equipment to Company standards and procedures.
- Report any unsafe or defective plant, tools, equipment, PPE, practices, methods or other hazards
- To organise complete record of Veolia Legal documentation relating to service repairs and equipment calibration
- Arrange the purchase of replacement parts, outside repair and other services.
- Good supervisory skills
- Time served HGV Mechanic
- LGV Class C Licence
- Skilled in Diagnosis
- Good standard of Administration
- PC Literate
- CPC National
- IOSH Safety certificate
- Financial Management
There is an excellent Salary plus car allowance and Benefits package for the right candidate
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 023 92 222 964
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.