Renewable Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
|Job Title:||Renewable Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2017 12:44|
This role will offer the chance to be part of a fantastically motived team while the company will offer unrivalled career development and training in order to help progress the successful applicant's personal progression.
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer duties and responsibilities;
* Performs varied electrical engineering assignments requiring a good working familiarity with electrical and control systems.
* Performs PLC programming and PLC fault finding.
* Carries out installation and commissioning of electrical and control systems.
* Reviews the work of other application engineers for technical accuracy, completeness and adherence to contract documents and statutory requirements.
* Refers difficult or complex matters or decisions to senior managers.
* Project / Site management of individual jobs, including personnel management, corresponding and liaising with clients, complying with the company QA system, documentation, record keeping and reporting.
* Extensive travel within the UK and occasional European travel will be required.
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer desired experience;
* Sound knowledge of process equipment, machinery, controls and instrumentation.
* Sound knowledge of Siemens PLCs
* Ability to design electrical, instrumentation and control systems for hazardous areas
* Ability to specify and select PLCs, control panel components and field instruments for hazardous areas
* Ability to formulate PLC programs
* Experience with installation, commissioning, fault finding and repair of electrical systems, PLCs, control and instrumentation in hazardous areas.
* Ability to train customers on operation and maintenance of their equipment.
* Ability to prepare technical documentation and proposals to present and negotiate with clients.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30,000 - £35,000
£30,000 - £35,000
CHP Service Engineer
Cannock, Birmingham, Nottingham, Derby, Stoke-On-Trent
£30,000 - £40,000 + over time, car, laptop and mobile
£26.7k - 35.6k per year + Performance Related Bonus + Benefits