The role involves the data screening, analysis and reporting of measured wind, solar and/or production data in order to provide clients with energy yield predictions for proposed or existing wind farms.
The analyst will be trained to use wind flow models and to have an understanding of the losses and uncertainties that are input to an energy yield assessment.
- Degree with a substantial numerical content
- Good background in MS Word and Excel
- Critical eye for detail
- Ability to work well within a team and accept guidance in analysis procedures
- Previous technical reporting experience.
- Interest in renewable energy
- Proven background in analysis
- Questioning mind
- Interest in geographical mapping software
- Foreign language skills.