Renewable Graduate Engineer
|Job Title:||Renewable Graduate Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2016 11:18|
Graduate Engineer Responsibilities:
* As part of a small team you will be expected to take responsibility for entire projects including working with clients directly.
* Working to assess the technical and financial benefits of installing one or a mix of technologies at a client site.
* Preparing reports that present an unbiased, well researched case for investment.
* Working across a range of conventional and renewable technologies that offer enhanced heating and power performance for individual buildings or entire campuses. This includes lighting, building fabric, CHP, biomass, ground and air-source heat pumps, solar PV and solar thermal and batteries/storage solutions.
Graduate Engineer Experience:
* Working with financial and technical modelling tools and be able to assess data and form qualified opinions about the relative merits of technical options suitable in a given environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
* You will be already or quickly up to speed on the range of core technologies that can influence energy management in a commercial setting and the legislative backdrop that influences this market.
* Work placement or intern experience would be helpful particularly if it has been gained in a complementary business.
* Recently qualified engineer who has either studied or has a keen interest in energy efficiency and building dynamics (Bachelor's in engineering).
For more information about this role please contact our London office