Renewable Graduate Engineer
|Job Title:||Renewable Graduate Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2016 11:18|
Graduate Engineer Responsibilities:
* As part of a small team you will be expected to take responsibility for entire projects including working with clients directly.
* Working to assess the technical and financial benefits of installing one or a mix of technologies at a client site.
* Preparing reports that present an unbiased, well researched case for investment.
* Working across a range of conventional and renewable technologies that offer enhanced heating and power performance for individual buildings or entire campuses. This includes lighting, building fabric, CHP, biomass, ground and air-source heat pumps, solar PV and solar thermal and batteries/storage solutions.
Graduate Engineer Experience:
* Working with financial and technical modelling tools and be able to assess data and form qualified opinions about the relative merits of technical options suitable in a given environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
* You will be already or quickly up to speed on the range of core technologies that can influence energy management in a commercial setting and the legislative backdrop that influences this market.
* Work placement or intern experience would be helpful particularly if it has been gained in a complementary business.
* Recently qualified engineer who has either studied or has a keen interest in energy efficiency and building dynamics (Bachelor's in engineering).
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30,000 - £35,000
£30,000 - £35,000
CHP Service Engineer
Cannock, Birmingham, Nottingham, Derby, Stoke-On-Trent
£30,000 - £40,000 + over time, car, laptop and mobile
Field Service Engineer
£33,000 - £38,000 + vehicle, phone, laptop and overtime