This is a ‘hands-on’ technical project management role which will involve providing consultancy services to a range of clients. As project manager you will be providing a range of technical services including feasibility studies and due diligence reviews in order to meet agreed deadlines.
You will have a good general understanding of solar (PV and / or CSP) and proven track record of experience of:
- Providing technical advisory services - due diligence reviews / feasibility study inputs etc.
- Prioritising workloads to deliver to tight deadlines
- Tender support and proposal preparation
- Stakeholder management and relationship building
- International project experience
This is an office based role however overseas travel would be expected for site / client visits as required.
- master of science (MSc), preferably in a renewables discipline
- experience working on medium and large solar schemes
- experience of technical due diligence
- experience of working with a consultancy or EPC contractor in the solar industry
- experience of managing multiple projects with involvement in a full range of contractual activities including tendering, contract negotiations and contract management
- strong written skills to include report writing
- team player with ability to share knowledge in an international business
- ability to deal with a range of stakeholders