Sales Associate, French Speaking
Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Sales Associate to support business growth in the DACH region. You should have previous experience selling technical products within the Wind Energy and/or Solar sector, or selling Software as a Solution.
Due to rapid growth, Intelligent Employment are looking for an ambitious and talented Sales Associate to generate and nurture a pipeline of business leads. The candidate will drive opportunity generation from a combination of market-generated inbound leads and self-generated outbound leads.
As Sales Associate, you are expected to work closely with marketing and sales to meet assigned targets for sales volume and strategic business objectives. Further you will find and contact leads to identify business opportunities and to book meetings, nurture market- and self-generated leads (with calls, emails, and content distribution) to push prospects through the sales funnel and collect statistics for efficiency improvements and optimization of the early stage sales process.
You will primarily work with French speaking markets, including the France, Belgium and Luxemburg.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Positive attitude with a high activity level and a willingness to work in an agile and fast-growing organization
- Professional personality with international experiences
- Interest in renewable energy, IT and software services
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent communication, telephone, and interpersonal skills
- University degree in business or another relevant field
- Able to work and live in Sweden
- Enjoys learning new things and working with new technology
Language requirements: Fluent in French and English. Any additional languages would be of value.
Headquartered in Northern Europe, our client is a market leader independent renewable energy management software used globally by wind energy and solar PV owners & operators to capture the full potential of renewable energy projects.